HEALTH & WELLNESS
At St. Catherine’s Village, we believe health and wellness is promoted through a holistic approach that encompasses physical health plus emotional, social and spiritual well-being. That means offering healthy, nutritious dining options throughout the day, a large selection of supervised and unsupervised fitness activities, and chapel services to help residents nurture their spiritual lives.
We honor the dignity and individuality of each resident, and work with each personally to engage in activities and intellectual pursuits that will preserve and improve each of these aspects of the self. Our philosophy is to make available every tool and component possible to enhance health, healing and wellness.
- Daily exercise classes, including aerobics and water aerobics
- Large indoor heated swimming pool
- Walking path and biking trails
- On-site fitness facility with rowing machines, elliptical, stationery bikes, treadmill, weights, and resistance bands
- Education on heart, brain, healthy eating, healthy choices, chronic diseases, and more
- Support groups for specific illnesses and medical conditions
- Support groups for caregivers